WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHONE CALLS IN REGARDS TO SUBMISSIONS.
PHONE CALLS ARE STRICTLY FOR OUR CLIENTS.
THE CREATIVE TALENT SUBMISSION PROCESS
We are an established creative talent agency which accepts submissions from talent of all age demographics, ethnicity and levels of experience; However, in order to be considered for representation, you must include composites, headshots, resume and video or voice demo reels you have.
WE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN TALENT WHO ARE TRAINED, HAVE EXPERIENCE AND COMPLETE PORTFOLIOS.
1. Currently looking for adults over 50 years old (and who look their age!)
2. Hispanic-looking and Spanish-speaking actors of all ages.
3. Actors who are 18-20 who can still believably play high school age.
4. Kids who are 5-18 and SMALL for their age; must be good readers!
No phone calls please! (Calling will NOT help your chances--in fact, it can HURT because it indicates that you cannot follow directions!)
We are not a "starter agency" and we do not offer classes. There is a list of our recommended instructors on the Resources page.
If we are interested, we will contact you typically within two to three weeks. If you do not hear back, you are welcome to re-submit with new photos in 3 months. Again, if we do not contact you within two to three weeks, it means that we are not interested at this time. We do not "stack" our talent and if we already have kids who are similar, we cannot offer you representation.
We only respond if we are interested. See below for photo submission tips :
1. Headshot straight on
2. Full length body shot
3. 3/4 shot straight on
4. Headshot profiles
Things to keep in mind :
1. Do not pose
2. Shoot with a plain wall or simple background behind you
3. Wear a swimsuit
4. Digital photos are best
5. Keep your hair pulled back
6. Do not upload large photo files
7. Be as natural as possible - NO MAKE UP!!!
8. Make sure to include all your statistics including, age, birth date, height and measurements